We've got the itch for geocaching the Central Coast and beyond. Providing 'caching resources, education, entertainment and just plain malarkey since 2004.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finding cachers on the trail

Isn't it grand when you're seeking out a cache, you KNOW you're looking the wrong direction 'cause you just have "that feeling," and THAT is when the cache owner pulls up and says, "Did you find it yet?"

Well, it happened to me this week. I love meeting cachers on the trail, though it doesn't happen often enough. Mr. Blue 57 caught me in the act this week. I guess the big fat GPSr gave me away!

If you don't run into enough cachers along the trail, attend a POC event. I believe there's one coming up, right OreoPony? Check the event links over there <------- for the latest.

Anyone else care to chime in? I'm looking for other authors for this blog 'cause, really, who wants to listen to me yammer on?

Happy Cachin'!

No comments: